Tuesday 29 April 2014

A frantic few weeks.

Apologies for the lack of blog activity recently, I've had a whirlwind few weeks and have had pretty minimal mountain days in amongst work, weddings and some quality leisure time!

I'm now in the Lyngen Alps of northern Norway, with 8 days of (hopefully) superb touring ahead of me so I'll try to put some photos up on here when time allows.

In the meantime, here's a few shots from a random but extremely enjoyable couple of weeks!


Bridgnorth, Shropshire. A lovely place but quite a contrast to...



...Monaco! There's something so satisfying about eating cheap pizzas on the harbour front, next to 100 million Euro boats.


A quick run in one of the less salubrious parts of Valencia, Spain. 


Lyngen. We've only done a quick half day tour so far but the hype seems well worth it. Photo Phil Ebert.

I'll be back to Cham by the second week of May so stay tuned for updates on how things are shaping up for summer.